Arshin Azarmehr smart warehousing system is bases on one of the new technologies in the world, which is radio frequency identification (RFID). Warehouses are the places for Storage and maintenance of large parts of the organization capital including the raw materials, components and products and goods. Warehousing is one of the important pillars of the supply chain.
One of the main problems of large warehouses is mass work to collect and share information between supply elements. As a result, one of the most important requirements of a management system to achieving goals is using intelligent tools to collect accurate and complete data and provide a unified source of information.RFID technology can be used for many common operations of goods management in warehouses and distributed networks such as arrival and reception, classification, placement and management of maintenance, harvesting and delivery, withdrawal and transfer.
One common application of RFID is its role in planning and inventory control. Inventory information is stored in the RFID Tag and by this way, inventories and their place can be controlled every moment. RFID reduces inventory control costs and increases efficiency and accuracy.
Using this system, you can know how much and in which place your product inventory is. This system will warn if product inventory decreases to defined minimum, and this warn will sent to warehousing unit automatically. In addition, data entry or exit of goods will add to the warehouse inventory and will control automatically.In the RFID based warehouses, RFID Tags will stick to every goods and RFID Tag Readers will place at the entrance and exit doors or all warehouse based on warehousing needs.
- Increasing security and efficiency
- Fast positioning of goods in warehouse
- Tracking and accurate counting of the goods every moment
- Automatic notification before the end of
- No need to direct view on goods for register and tracking
- Save time and manpower in search of the warehouse
- Goods credit management such as the expiration date
- ensuring identification of goods in warehouse at any moment
- Check and remove all the items automatically and without human intervention
- Data storing and define the characteristics of their products and reading information without the need for software
- Preventing theft and movement of goods in the warehouse without permission by sending alarms and alerts
- Speed up the process of importing the goods, warehouse management and exit of goods
- Adjusted and reduced costs due to automating the processes
- The ability to record the information for each product tags
- Increasing satisfaction of customers and superior manages.